Apple Music is now free for 6 months
It’s just the right time to join it if you haven’t been on the Apple Music train. The free trial period for Apple Music’s Paid subscription has been extended from three months to six months. The advantage is that Apple Music is available on Android as well as on iOS devices. And also on computers (Windows or Linux).
For individual, family, and students who have not tried premium yet, the six-month free test offer for Apple Music is available in select several countries. Following the end of the trial period, Apple initiates a payment package that can be charged through your VISA, Master card or Debit card.
How to get the Free Trial for six months on Apple Music!
- Get the Apple Music App properly installed in your device by downloading it from Google play store for Android users and Apple store for iPhone users.
- Launch the app after installation, then open it and pick Try for Free.
- It will lead you to a page that will preview the number of months you have for free. If it indicates 3 months, your position is obviously not covered by this bid. In case your device has VPN and it’s in use, disable it, refresh your device and restart the process.
- When this is completed, click Try It Free. You will then be requested to pick a plan that you like. These plans also have rates which depend on your location.
- After the plan has been chosen, you are allowed to sign in either by means of the Apple ID you have already developed or by means of a new Apple ID. The free 6-month trial takes place after the plan and Apple ID have been chosen. Note, the trial or program may be cancelled at any time.
This is not known why Apple Music wanted to deliver a lucrative six months’ free trial, although it is extremely likely that this decision was made to persuade customers to sign in ahead of COVID 19. If you realize after six months that you don’t like Apple Music, simply cancel it.
In the comments section below, tell us your best Music Streaming App with some reasons why you like it.